couple party tips……
1. Park your cars AWAY from the party, then it is less likely to get F’ed with and cops can’t obiviously tell where the party is at
2. Come to party, and not steal stuff. Is a couple bucks and an iPhone charger worth ruiening a night for a few hundred people.
3. If your car does get broken into, it sucks and we’re sorry, but the cops can’t do anything for you. Call your insurance company in the morning, because all the police will do is end the party. Then you have a broken window and no party to enjoy.
4. In the unfortunate event of the party getting shut down don’t blame the DJ’s, Planners, or the host. These things happen, and take it for what it was. We are not in complete control, and if it was up to us, we would go until the sun comes up. Hopefully you got someone’s number and had a good time with friends.
5. When it’s done it’s done. Once the party is shut down please leave…… there is no secret after party that your going to miss. We don’t shut the music off to exclude people, the more the merrier. If we say it’s over, then it’s over……and please don’t bitch about $3…..really……try to get in any venue with as many people, fun music, no dress code, and booze for $3…..any time at the party is worth more than that.
Thank you HOF for continuing to attempt to give people of all ages a fun experience, in a safe environment with good music.
And thank you to the true party goers and fans who understand we do this for you, and continue to support through the good AND bad parties.