So here at SGFT our 1TB external hard drive decided to kill itself, and apparently Western Digital decided to make a hard drive that has encrypted hardware making it impossible to access our info and videos with any other cables or cases. We are lucky to have backed up some of the saved footy and stuff, and now are back in business. New posts are back!!!!
couple party tips……
1. Park your cars AWAY from the party, then it is less likely to get F’ed with and cops can’t obiviously tell where the party is at
2. Come to party, and not steal stuff. Is a couple bucks and an iPhone charger worth ruiening a night for a few hundred people.
3. If your car does get broken into, it sucks and we’re sorry, but the cops can’t do anything for you. Call your insurance company in the morning, because all the police will do is end the party. Then you have a broken window and no party to enjoy.
4. In the unfortunate event of the party getting shut down don’t blame the DJ’s, Planners, or the host. These things happen, and take it for what it was. We are not in complete control, and if it was up to us, we would go until the sun comes up. Hopefully you got someone’s number and had a good time with friends.
5. When it’s done it’s done. Once the party is shut down please leave…… there is no secret after party that your going to miss. We don’t shut the music off to exclude people, the more the merrier. If we say it’s over, then it’s over……and please don’t bitch about $3…..really……try to get in any venue with as many people, fun music, no dress code, and booze for $3…..any time at the party is worth more than that.
Thank you HOF for continuing to attempt to give people of all ages a fun experience, in a safe environment with good music.
And thank you to the true party goers and fans who understand we do this for you, and continue to support through the good AND bad parties.
The homie Kidd Steve just released a music video for his track “GO”. Here at SGFT, we decided that you all should check it out and show Kidd Steve support he deserves, WE DO, because he keeps it Grizzly!!! If you like this video and track, check out his other stuff at http://blindlife.bandcamp.com/
So this post was supposed to be up earlier this week……like Wednesday….Nerfherder is already reading and typing up next week’s amazing post. Unfortunately, I have been stuck in the Devil’s butthole a.k.a. El Centro California right above Mexico. Here the interwebz operates on its own time. Therefore, I was unable to upload this gem after the layout was complete until now. Hope you enjoy this awesome review…..
We apologize for not having any craziness posted over the weekend. We were out and about at events getting some new footage for some upcoming videos. We have been feeding our editing Bears beer, weed, and frozen burritos in hopes they will continue to bring you fresh content on the daily. Soon there will be something new EVERYDAY on SGFTme.com giving you some inside entertainment as you escape the heat. For now enjoy this footy from our website launch party, and hit us with some feedback on what Super Grizzly Fun Time (SGFT) means to you.
First Comic book review by our homie Nerfherder. Reviewing the first issue of Avengers vs. X-men.
Check out NerfFerder’s Tumblr: www.nerfherder916.tumblr.com
Layout designed by Jurts
RUMPSHAKRS has always been about getting wild as f**k, smashing thru everything in our path from packed house parties to playing massive crowds under the stars. Tons of genres & music that have spoken solely to our feel throughout the years and we’ve absorbed those into our sound to make it what it is today. This mix is what we’re into right this moment, old & new. From our old school one shot recording mixes to our on-the-fly live sets-
One thing is true about all these things: the people, the parties, the walls in your shitty apartment, the smelly rum soaked t-shirts, with sailor shooting super soakers WE GET IT WET.